3 Ways to Send Money Through Peramax
For First Time Customers
METHOD #1: Walk-In (Peramax outlet in Perth and Sydney, Australia)
- Fill up and sign the Customer Info Form and Beneficiary Info Form and submit to the counter.
- State the amount that you would like to send and the method (bank-to-bank, pick-up or door-to-door). Our staff will then compute the rate that you have to pay.
- Pay the computed rate along with the amount that you want to send and receive an official receipt after.
METHOD #2: Signup Through Our Website
- Simply fill up our online sign up form here.
- After signup, log in to your account and follow the steps indicated there on how you can start sending money.
METHOD #3: Through Phone
- Call any of the numbers listed our contact us page.
- Tell the operator that you want to send money and provide the details that will be requested needed such as your name, address and contact details.
- State the amount that you would like to send and the method (bank-to-bank, pick-up or door-to-door) and the teller will compute the rate that you have to pay.
- Pay the computed rate and amount either through bank transfer or bank deposit.
- Email proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it via Viber 0905 290-8358 / 0927 626-2424
For Repeat Customers
- Get in touch with us through store walk-in, email or by phone and simply state that you are a repeating customer. Our staff will verify your records and ask for the details of the person you’re sending money to.
- Our staff will then compute a rate. Simply pay the computed amount through our store, bank deposit or bank transfer.
- Email or call us for proof of transaction.